By Stephen Teilhet, Jay Hilyard
Thoroughly up-to-date for C# 6.0, the recent version of this bestseller deals greater than one hundred fifty code recipes to universal and not-so-common difficulties that C# programmers face on a daily basis. greater than a 3rd of the recipes were rewritten to exploit new C# 6.0 positive factors. in the event you desire suggestions to basic C# language guideline and fast solutions to conception, this is often your book.C# 6.0 Cookbook deals new recipes for asynchronous tools, dynamic items, more advantageous errors dealing with, the Rosyln compiler, and extra.
Here are a few of issues covered:
- sessions and generics
- Collections, enumerators, and iterators
- information types
- LINQ and Lambda expressions
- Exception handling
- mirrored image and dynamic programming
- normal expressions
- Filesystem interactions
- Networking and the Web
- XML usage
- Threading, Synchronization, and Concurrency
Each recipe within the booklet comprises verified code so you might obtain from oreilly.com and reuse on your personal purposes, and every one contains a precise dialogue of the way and why the underlying expertise works. You don't need to be an skilled C# or .NET developer to take advantage of C# 6.0 Cookbook. you simply need to be somebody who desires to clear up an issue now,
By Xavier Leroy (auth.), Pierpaolo Degano (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the twelfth eu Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2003, held in Warsaw, Poland, in April 2003.
The 25 revised complete papers awarded including invited papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from ninety nine submissions. one of the issues addressed are programming paradigms and their integration, software semantics, calculi of computation, protection, complex style platforms, software research, application transformation, and functional algorithms according to theoretical developments.
By Rory Lewis, Yulia McCarthy, Stephen M. Moraco
For the newbie who hasn't ever programmed, Beginning iOS Storyboarding indicates find out how to extract these cool and leading edge app rules you have got on your head right into a operating app prepared on the market at the iTunes shop by utilizing Apple's new Storyboarding technology. Storyboarding helps you to pass chunks of code by means of simply dragging scenes and segues onto your Storyboard canvas. A time saver needless to say, yet it's new!
Dr. Rory Lewis, Yulia McCarthy and Stephen Moraco — a top promoting Apress writer, a former Apple iOS engineering crew intern and a winning app developer — have teamed as much as deliver you this ebook, Beginning iOS Storyboarding. The 3 authors have discovered a gorgeous strategy to lead the newbie into Storyboarding and while convey old-fashioned coders of Objective-C the new and delightful method of this significant tool.
whether you're an intermediate or pro-level Objective-C developer, you may examine the fine details of Xcode's new Storyboarding function, and locate new methods of establishing and debugging your new Storyboarding app. Yup: This e-book can be for you, too.
during this booklet, you get the subsequent, past studying the basics and classical parts of Storyboarding:
* layout and construct utilities and a place dependent carrier app utilizing Storyboarding recommendations
* layout and construct a common app with a wealthy consumer interface and person adventure (UX)
* Create a enjoyable online game app, and extra
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * How iOS Storyboarding is sort of a diversified planet within the Xcode universe. We do that by means of introducing you to the normal transitions to perspectives, passing info to the perspectives, returning info from the perspectives, and, finally, exhibiting find out how to navigate the severe transitions to perspectives.
* find out how to strengthen an easy application app utilizing Storyboarding. the following we research the root of many apps, that is easy methods to position controls at the settings display of a software software and to come back these settings to the most view of the app through the settings view delegate protocol.
* the best way to boost an app with a sophisticated MKMapView. particularly, we introduce you to override the default perspectives supplied through Apple’s preliminary venture templates. This opens the door to you with the ability to code really good perspectives akin to MKMapView, and make the most of iOS situation prone for construction navigation-based apps.
* What are the cool, robust instruments that allow you to create web page controller view transitions. We dig deep into the bits and bobs of ways to use the UIPageControls to exhibit perspectives and provide conventional view notification to managed perspectives.
* the way to create a really cool common app when you how to increase desk perspectives, which within the iPad case, current themselves in a different way based upon the equipment orientation utilizing the UISplitViewController.
* the right way to construct a common app with Storyboards (one for iPhone, one for iPad) and supply suggestions and assistance for constructing common apps.
* the right way to increase a funky online game app which stretches your wisdom of ways segues can be utilized to supply even more complicated navigation paths among displays and units.
<h3>Who this ebook is for</h3>
This e-book is for the newbie who hasn't ever programmed, yet can use the Storyboarding software in Xcode to wake up and operating quick. This publication is additionally for knowledgeable iOS developers who want to learn Storyboarding to fast decrease on their app improvement and debugging time.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * Preliminaries
* Storyboarding with MapView
* development a software software
* Storyboarding a Page-Based App
* learning desk perspectives with Storyboarding: middle facts Setup
* learning desk perspectives with Storyboarding: Designing the circulate
* gaining knowledge of desk perspectives with Storyboarding: Coding the Backend
* unmarried View #3: wanderBoard half I
* Single View #3: wanderBoard half II
* Single View #3: wanderBoard half III
* How a ways you will have Come
By Dan Suciu (auth.), Giorgio Ghelli, Gösta Grahne (eds.)
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the eighth overseas Workshop on Database Programming Languages, DBPL 2001, held in Frascati, Italy, in September 2001.
The 18 revised complete papers offered including an invited paper have been rigorously chosen in the course of rounds of reviewing and revision. The papers are equipped in topical sections on semistructured info; OLAP and information mining; platforms, schema integration, and index concurrency; XML; spatial databases; person languages; and ideas.
By Andreas Andresen
Andresen A. Komponentenbasierte Softwareentwicklung mit MDA, UML und XML (Hanser Fachbuch, 2003)(ISBN 3446222820)(O)(368s)
By A. Kaufmann and R. Cruon (Eds.)
By Sam R. Alapati, Charles Kim
Oracle Database 11g: New good points supplies readers the lowdown at the most crucial new positive factors within the most recent unencumber of Oracle's flagship database product. Authors Sam Alapati and Charles Kim are skilled database directors who transcend regurgitating Oracle's new function documentation to document on “what's new that actually matters.” Readers whose careers are sure up in Oracle's database process want to know what is new. Sam and Charles convey with a rigor and candor that would support readers opt for the easiest of the recent positive factors to use of their personal environments.
By Roger Engelbert
Make enjoyable video games for any platform utilizing C++, mixed with the most well known open resource frameworks on the earth
• learn how to construct multi-device video games in easy, effortless steps, letting the framework do the entire heavy lifting;
• Spice issues up on your video games with effortless to use animations, particle results, and physics simulation;
• speedy enforce and attempt your personal gameplay rules, with an eye fixed for optimization and portability;
• take pleasure in construction the video games up to you'll take pleasure in enjoying them.
Cocos2d-x is the C++ port of arguably the preferred open resource second framework on the planet. Its predecessor used to be restricted to the Apple kin yet with Cocos2d-x you could take your functions to all significant app shops, with minimal additional paintings. provide your video games a bigger audience with nearly no additional hassle.
Cocos2d-X via instance Beginner's Guide permits you to construct your individual move platform video games utilizing all of the merits of a time validated framework, plus the splendor and straightforwardness of C++.
Each of the six video games built during this booklet will take you extra at the street to changing into a professional online game developer with out fuss and lots of fun.
Follow six tutorials for 6 very various video games that leverage the benefit of Cocos2D-X and its speedy implementation, relocating from basic principles to extra complicated issues in online game development.
In easy-to-follow steps, the publication teaches you ways to take complete benefit of the framework through including animations and lighting tricks, enforcing a physics engine, and optimizing your games.
Prepare your undertaking for a number of structures and the best way to take your video game recommendations to completion.
Cocos2d-X by way of instance Beginner's Guide will current to you, in six diverse video games, the themes essential to construct probably the most renowned and enjoyable different types of video games today.
What you are going to research from this book
• Make your video games glance cooler with particle effects;
• Create position holder sprites to speedy attempt your video game ideas;
• Load exterior information into your games;
• construct online game menus and tutorials;
• enforce game-wide occasions with notifications;
• Create a splash online game with a textured terrain;
• construct a Box2D puzzle online game with a number of levels;
• Create a hybrid iOS and Android project.
Get to grips with Cocos2D-X utilizing step by step examples. Roger Engelbert may have you smiling all through and studying priceless info at each turn.
Who this publication is written for
If you will have marvelous principles for wonderful video games and wish to convey them to existence, then this booklet is what you would like. paintings via easy-to-follow examples and research precisely what you must be aware of to make your video games a reality.
No programming adventure valuable!
By Matthew Campbell
Objective-C Recipes presents an issue answer strategy for facing key facets of Objective-C programming, making sure you have got the quintessential reference you must effectively execute universal programming initiatives. you'll discover easy methods to use the original good points of the Objective-C programming language, the priceless good points of the root framework, and some great benefits of utilizing Objective-J instead. options can be found for a number difficulties, including:
* program improvement with Xcode
* operating with strings, numbers and item collections
* utilizing origin periods like NSArray, NSString, NSData and more
* facing threads, multi-core processing and asynchronous processing
* development purposes that benefit from dates and timers and reminiscence management
* the way to use Objective-C on different platforms
Objective-C Recipes is an important reference for each Objective-C programmer, and provides options in a concise and easy-to-follow demeanour. Matthew Campbell has proficient over 800 new iOS builders on the cellular App Mastery Institute and iOS Code Camp, and right here brings his services to provide you the power to exploit and take advantage of Objective-C to get the main out of all your initiatives.